0151 538 6072
In this evening class we fill our buffet table with snacks straight from the Nepalese street food carts. Street food is tasty, bite sized and easy to eat on the go and we think that makes it perfect for your party table.
In this three hour session you will learn how to make pakora (crispy, golden bites made with fresh vegetables and gram flour), samosa (lightly fried parcels filled with potatoes and peas or a lamb mince filling), a chana chaat (chick pea side dish traditionally served with samosa on street carts) and a mint and coriander dip to accompany your dishes. There's lots to do but working as a team we make sure that our buffet table is full by the end of the session so that we can then sit down, relax and enjoy the dishes we have created with a glass of cold beer or soft drink. Evenings don't get much better than this.
This class is ideal for anyone who loves hosting and wants to treat their guests to some new and impressive flavours and textures.
Course cost: £39 per person (group and private rates available on request)
- Step by step instruction on how to make the three dishes from scratch
- Hands on, practical learning
- All ingredients and equipment
- Complimentary glass of beer / soft drink to enjoy with your food*
- Recipe cards
- Background information on Nepalese food and culture
- Learn to write your name in Nepali, and to say a few key foodie phrases
*Only available on sessions hosted at the Claremont Kitchen
"Learning about the culture and home life of the amazing teacher Keshev was a treat in itself! "