0151 538 6072
"What a wonderful, fun experience offered by friendly and enthusiastic people."
Our Group Classes are great for work nights out, birthday treats or those times when you just need an excuse to get together. Your group can choose whether you learn to make dumplings on our Momo Making course, or traditional Nepalese curries and rice on our Dal Bhat Course. After cooking, we all sit down with a complimentary glass of beer or wine, to eat, relax and enjoy together . We like to call this 'Nepali style'!
The emphasis in these classes in on working as a team, and getting stuck in. We take a workshop approach, combining a few demonstrations with a lot of hands on, practical learning. Your class begins with an introduction about the dishes you will cook. We then move into the kitchen where our staff guide you through the preparation, cooking and serving of traditional dishes. We always encourage you to taste, adapt and tailor our recipes to truly make them your own.
Alongside sharing about Nepalese food and cooking, our staff love to share as much as possible about this wonderfull country. So, to make sure you get a true feel for where you food is coming from, please ask lots of questions along the way!
When: As we will run this class is exclusively for your group, you set the date. Just give us a
call to discuss our availability, and we will take it from there.
Momo Making Course Cost: £30 per person*
Dal Bhat Course Cost: £70 per person*
*These rates are based on groups of 4 or more. Supplements will apply for smaller classes.
Please contact us for more details.
- Step by step instruction and guidance on how to make the three dishes from scratch
- Hands on, practical learning
- All ingredients and equipment
- Nepalese curry prepared by us for you to eat at the end of your evening (Momo Making only)
- Complimentary glass of wine or beer to enjoy with your food
- Starter spice pack to take away to recreate your dishes at home
- Recipe cards
- Background information on Nepalese food and culture
- Learn to write your name in Nepali, and to say a few key foodie phrases
Group size: Maximum 6 (we can accommodate larger groups, but this will impact upon the
style of learning. Please contact us to discuss further)
Where: Claremont Farm
Click here to learn more about the food you can learn to cook.
Special requests: Please talk to us about any dietry requirements and / or allergies you have when booking.